Working Paper Indexes and Electronic Journals
- Pliny Fisk Working Papers Collection (Listing of Holdings)
- Econlit (major index for working papers).
- IDEAS (voluntary cooperative project that invites institutions to submit working papers. Combines the bibliographic citations found in BibEc with the full text papers found in WoPec. One can also do boolean searching. If the full text is available, the full text in a downloadable format will follow the citation)
- Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) Discussion Papers (Almost 9,000 Discussion Paper abstracts are currently available and all Discussion Papers published since the beginning of 1999 (i.e. from No2040) are available as PDF files. Some of the Discussion Papers published before this date are also available in electronic form. More will become available in the future) Older papers are located in Firestone HB1 .D4738.
- National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Working Papers. (Full text of entire run of NBER Working Papers and NBER working paper series on historical factors in long-run growth and the NBER Technical Working Papers )
- Social Science Research Network (Abstracting and indexing service to working papers in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law, and Management. Select full text is available)
- Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO)(Aggregates research in international affairs. Publishes a wide range of scholarship from 1991 on that includes university working papers, NGO occasional papers, foundation-funded research projects, and conference proceedings)
- PolicyFile (Draws its content from public policy think tanks, university research programs, research organizations and publishers. Covers all aspects of public policy)
- Rand Corporation (RAND, a nonprofit public policy research institution, was established after World War II to study national security. In the 1960s it added domestic policy problems to its research agenda. Current areas of research and analysis include national defense, education and training, health care, criminal and civil justice, labor and population, community development, international relations, and regional studies. RAND research results are published in several series)
- Technical Reports and Working Papers in Business and Economics (Library of Congress)
- European Research Papers Archive (Common access point for online working paper series in the field of European integration research)
- Economics Working Papers Bibliography
Holdings: 1973-1991 Series ceased after 1991. Accompanying Microfiche for 1973-1974 are found in Microforms (C-Floor) under Microfiche 2092. Microfilm for 1975-1991 are found in Microforms (C-Floor) under Microfilm S01833.
JOURNALSThe Main Catalog contains a complete listing of cataloged journals at Princeton University. For journals hidden in large databases, use the E-Journal Finder. Latin American Regional Holdings provides listing of Latin American business journals held by area libraries.
Last updated 11/30/2012